Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Survived the Rapture!

WHEW!  THAT was a close one! Now that it's May 22 and I watched at midnight at work this morning [night shift] and with not a peep of trouble...I can sigh in relief! Now that THAT is out of the way, I can get back to blogging and working and spending time with my family.  It's a good thing I didn't sell off my dear home or liquidate all my savings! Oh there was that earthquake.....so....yeah...I guess we felt the wrath...! ..yeah..That's what that was...the world ending. Oh wait no, just the crust rising and breaking apart, as it does some 7000 times a year in New Zealand.

So I just noticed, perhaps Amazon got a little scared, because they just slashed the price of a fairly decent add-on to a swell game called Dragon Age: Origins Awakening. It's only about 13 bucks [oooo...13!] with shipping and that's not too bad for a add-on! Just thought I'd share that with you all.  It'd be a good primer for Dragon Age 2, if you haven't picked that one up already.  Amazon is a strange beast indeed.

So how did everyone else fair after the [lack] of catastrophic apocalypse of yesterday? What did you, my humble blog readers, feel about all that? Any comments about Mr. Harold Camping? Where is he anyways, has he responded yet? Anyone religious/non- religious can comment, I always promote a respectful commenting forum here, so speaketh to your hearts desire!



And oh yeah, R.I. P. Macho Man Randy Savage....   :( 
You seemed like you were a cool guy in real life.

No comments: